Dealing with Crime by Illegal Immigrants and the Opioid Crisis is based on the blog series from americanleadershipbooks.com
The book features chapters on these topics:
- How illegal immigrants really do commit more crimes.
- Evidence from the Department of Justice showing that illegal immigrants have a higher crime rate than other groups.
- Examples of some of the serious crimes committed by illegal immigrants.
- Statistics showing that Hispanics commit more violent crime than whites.
- Some suggestions for fixing the illegal immigration mess.
- Why the death penalty is appropriate for opioid traffickers.
- How the death penalty works in other countries, such as Singapore and China.
- Some suggestions for dealing with the opioid crisis.
- And more.
BUY NOW FROM AMAZON BOOKS